WordPress is web software you can use to create a highly functional website or blog. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. WordPress started as a blogging system, but has since evolved to be used as a full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes. The core web design software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine.
Over 25 million people have chosen WordPress to power their website or blog. Most notable users of WordPress include the likes of CNN, The New York Times, Katy Perry, The Ford Story, Wheaton College, MTV Newsroom, Mashable, and WSJ Magazine, and many more.
We offer complete WordPress website design and development. From a simple brochure website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership website, we can create the ultimate solution to meet your marketing goals and objectives.
All of our custom website builds follow a structured development process which helps us execute your project on-time and on-budget. From our graphic designer and SEO expert to our coding team, clients have access to the right expertise before and after go-live.
Our WordPress Websites are Built With the Latest Technology
- Our WordPress themes are responsive, which means they will automatically adapt to mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. Responsive web design (also known as RWD) is a web design approach that provides optimal viewing across a wide range of devices. One website can accommodate desktop computer monitors, tablets, and mobile phones. This saves you development time, as well as reduces ongoing maintenance costs.
- All of our WordPress design projects are built as child themes for the Genesis Framework. Over 164,000 WordPress users have trusted StudioPress and the Genesis Framework. We love it and we know you will too.
- Performance is a key concern to us, so you don’t have to worry about it. With Genesis we can code lots of highly functional options, without comprising on website performance.
- Our projects help your website or blog rank higher in the search engines and make SEO tasks like meta definition a breeze.
- Because we use Genesis, our projects offer state of the art security. You can rest easy knowing your website or blog is secure.
- Update or customize your site easily with the use of widgets, columns, and multiple page layouts. The world is constantly evolving and your website should too.
- Genesis comes equipped with support for microdata and schema.org markup. Don’t make search engines guess about the important content on your website.
- Genesis allows our projects to support HTML5. All new websites and themes are being built with HTML5, which means your website or blog will be fast and flexible.