WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) used to create highly functional websites and/or blogs. Although you’ll still need website hosting and a WordPress theme with customization, the WordPress CMS is free! Yup, that’s right! It costs nothing to download. When you’re working with a small business budget, areas where costs can be cut really help. By choosing to have your website built using WordPress, you’ll find a multitude of theme options to choose from and hundreds of ways we can customize your website to fit your exact business needs. At Digital Marketing & Media Insights, we offer complete WordPress website design and management packages, including hosting and domain registration, to help small to medium-sized business compete with larger, global organizations.
In this time of ever-evolving technology, if your business is not online, your business cannot grow. From a simple brochure website of one page, to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership website, we can create the ultimate solution to meet your marketing goals and business objectives. And, we proudly do it affordably! Don’t let the prospect of creating a website scare you. At Digital Marketing & Media Insights, we provide businesses with step-by-step updates for every step of your new website project. We are proud to provide personable and specialized client relationships to every one of our customers.
All of our WordPress websites follow a structured development process, which helps us execute your project on-time and on-budget, every time! From our graphic designs and SEO efforts, to our custom coding team, clients have access to the right expertise throughout the entire creation process.
Benefits of using WordPress for your Website:
- WordPress CMS is free to download. This does not mean your website project is free, but it does dramatically decrease the cost of a new, up-to-date website.
- Our WordPress themes are responsive, which means they will automatically adapt to mobile devices like smartphones (iPhone, Android) and tablets. Responsive web design is a web design approach that provides optimal viewing across a wide range of devices.
- Our projects help your website or blog rank higher in search engines, such as Google, and make SEO tasks like meta definition successful.
- Once we’ve created your WordPress website, we can train you to manage your website, or we’ll manage it for you! Updates and customization for your website will be user-friendly with the use of widgets, columns, and multiple page layouts.
- WordPress makes a new website affordable, faster to build and customize and easier to update.
- WordPress has now added Gutenberg, offering even more integrated customization options to the WordPress platform.
- WordPress is the most used CMS, compared to Blogger, Magentto, Drupal, Joomla and more (see pie chart)